Longing to grow your own vegetables in Southwestern Idaho? Learn the ins and outs of turning those tiny seeds into delicious food.
Tired of fighting the weather and environment? Worried your black thumb will doom any chance of a bountiful harvest? Wondering if there’s still time to break ground on a garden this year? With several acres and over thirty years of gardening experience under her belt, Laura Blodgett loves seeing a plant achieve its full potential. And now she’s here to help you avoid rookie mistakes and work with the local seasons to create a bright and blooming plot. In this straightforward and approachable guide, you’ll discover a wealth of regional gardening wisdom including:
- Whether to start seeds inside or outside to get large, thriving plants with ease
- Average sowing periods for various vegetables to keep your garden on a fruitful schedule
- How light, moisture, and soil temp play into each seedling’s needs
- Ways to stop unseasonal frosts from harming vulnerable plants
- How to transfer from pot to garden, basic equipment needs, an at-a-glance planting chart, and much, much more!
Buy Growing a Garden from Seeds in SW Idaho to get your hands dirty today! (Click on the image of the book above to purchase either the ebook or paperback from amazon. Click here to purchase the ebook directly from me)
Have you dreamed of having your own backyard brick oven? See how one man built his from the ground up using basic materials!
If you have wondered:
- what materials it would take,
- how long it would take, or
- what to do first,
you can learn a lot from reading about Greg Blodgett’s backyard brick oven project.
An electrical engineer who enjoys working with cement in his free time, Greg completed many projects with cement and stone before building a brick oven in the backyard. Since its construction, his brick oven has been used countless times for everything from fun pizza parties to roasting olive stuffed pork loin for a Valentine’s day dinner.
- Find inspiration to build your own brick oven that will bring you deep personal satisfaction for years to come!
- Gain insight into project choices so that you can avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Learn how Greg dealt with weather so that you can keep your project on schedule.
- Study his timetable and materials list to help maintain your budget sanity.
- Create a practical landscape feature that will make you everyone’s favorite party host!
If you want to build a backyard brick oven so that you can cook fabulous gourmet pizza at home and have smashingly popular gatherings with family and friends, you need to read How to Build a Backyard Brick Oven From Scratch. You can do it just like Greg did or you can use his ideas and photos to guide your own creativity. His frugal, down-to-earth approach breaks this project down into practical, doable steps.
Buy How to Build a Backyard Brick Oven From Scratch to help turn your dream of a backyard brick into a reality!