Have you dreamed of having your own backyard brick oven? See how one man built his from the ground up using basic materials!
If you have wondered:
- what materials it would take,
- how long it would take, or
- what to do first,
you can learn a lot from reading about Greg Blodgett’s backyard brick oven project.
An electrical engineer who enjoys working with cement in his free time, Greg completed many projects with cement and stone before building a brick oven in the backyard. Since its construction, his brick oven has been used countless times for everything from fun pizza parties to roasting olive stuffed pork loin for a Valentine’s day dinner.
- Find inspiration to build your own brick oven that will bring you deep personal satisfaction for years to come!
- Gain insight into project choices so that you can avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Learn how Greg dealt with weather so that you can keep your project on schedule.
- Study his timetable and materials list to help maintain your budget sanity.
- Create a practical landscape feature that will make you everyone’s favorite party host!
If you want to build a backyard brick oven so that you can cook fabulous gourmet pizza at home and have smashingly popular gatherings with family and friends, you need to read How to Build a Backyard Brick Oven From Scratch. You can do it just like Greg did or you can use his ideas and photos to guide your own creativity. His frugal, down-to-earth approach breaks this project down into practical, doable steps.
Buy How to Build a Backyard Brick Oven From Scratch to help turn your dream of a backyard brick into a reality!